Search

Mr. Youngster-The Best Of Down 4 My Shit Records - 2007

Mr._Youngster-The_Best_Of_Down_4_My_Shit_Records-2007-WCG
Tracklist
mr._youngster-01-im_gone_pt._2_ft._chyna_doll_lil_gangster_and_bullet-wcg
mr._youngster-02-l.a_knight_ft._wreck_and_mr._chino-wcg
mr._youngster-03-still_talking_shit-wcg
mr._youngster-04-snippets-wcg
mr._youngster-05-urban_hits_promo-wcg
mr._youngster-06-i_got_your_eyes_on_me-wcg
mr._youngster-07-summer_breeze-wcg
mr._youngster-08-easy_ft._rocky_padilla-wcg
mr._youngster-09-recognize_the_name-wcg
mr._youngster-10-leva_on_my_shoulder-wcg
mr._youngster-11-the_gangster-wcg
mr._youngster-12-down_4_my_shyt_ft._lil_gangster_and_bullet-wcg
mr._youngster-13-leavin_a_mess_ft._baby_wicked-wcg
mr._youngster-14-a_story_untold_ft._kozme-wcg
mr._youngster-15-gangsters_from_the_streets-wcg
mr._youngster-16-im_the_one_who_knows_ft._payaso-wcg
mr._youngster-17-l.a_county_gangsters_ft._mr._chino-wcg

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario