Search

Caliber-Enter My City - 2008 - RZA

Caliber-Enter_My_City-2008-RZA
Tracklist
01 Something Out of Nothing (Feat. Lefty Knuckles)
02 Dippin In A Porsche (Feat. Lefty Knuckles & ALT)
03 Enter My City
04 Bouncing In My Lolo (Feat. Lefty Knuckles & Redwood)
05 I Wanna Know Your Name (Feat. Lala & Lefty Knuckles)
06 Heater On Me (Feat. O Brown, Diamonique & Lefty Knuckles)
07 Good Life (Feat. Lala, Wolf Wangg & Talksick)
08 M.H. Click (Feat. Phase, Lefty Knuckles, Tapisero & Kayottic)
09 Parradox (Feat. Caliber, Kayottic & Lefty Knuckles)
10 Sarrows (Chino Simpson)
11 Still Here
12 I Was Raised In The Hood (Feat. Caliber, Kayottic & Lefty Knuckles)
13 Big Lil Twin
14 United State (Feat. Lala, Lefty Knuckles, Fedee, Lil Sick, Kayottic, Tapisero, Talksick & O Brown)
15 Caliber
16 I Still Believe

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario