Search

Young Spanks-Kalifornia Chief - 2009 - TQM

Young_Spanks-Kalifornia_Chief-2009-TQM
Tracklist
01 Til' The Day I Die (Hood Anthem) / Young Spanks
02 If You Want Some / Young Spanks Feat. Ghost
03 We Get Money / Young Spanks Feat. Badmouth & Ghost
04 Look At My Face / Young Spanks Feat. Ghost
05 Smoke Dat Dro / Young Spanks Feat. Teaze & Ghost
06 One Love / Young Spanks Feat. Teaze, Sneeky & Lil Man
07 Xicano Rap Tribute / Young Spanks
08 On My Side / Young Spanks Feat. Rebel From Triple C
09 Smoking Lovely / Young Spanks Feat. Ghost & Sneeky
10 Go Gettaz / Young Spanks Feat. Sneeky, Ghost & Col Piece
11 It's Xicano Rap / Young Spanks Feat. Centro Side Riders
12 Gangsta Sh** / Young Spanks Feat. Sneeky, Ghost & Mr. Groove
13 Ride For My Brown Pride / Young Spanks Feat. Lil Jokes, Sneeks & Ghost
14 Hoppin' In My Low Low / Young Spanks Feat. Mr. Blue, Delux & Blunted One
15 All It Takes Is Time / Young Spanks Feat. Myfa Click
16 Hustle For My Doe / Young Spanks Feat. Mr. Blue, Haze & Ghost
17 Murder Murder / Young Spanks Feat. Myfa Click
18 I Kiss My Homies / Young Spanks Feat. Ghost

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario