Search

VA-South Side Soul Vol. 1 - 2006

VA-South_Side_Soul_Vol._1-2006
Tracklist
01 A real love / Donnie Wells
02 young and foolish / Wendy Rene
03 whats with the loneliness / Chuck Jackson
04 i think i could change you / Marvalettes
05 Come home soon / The Intruders
06 girls, girls, girls / The Younghearts
07 she's my woman / Bo Bo Mr. Soul
08 love Will Rain on You / Archie Bell & The Drells
09 Stuck On You / Smokey Robinson And The Miracles
10 He's The One I Love / Mary Wells
11 Pretty One / Rockmasters
12 Tomarrow Is Another Day / Billy Butler and The Chanters
13 AInt No Use Use In Crying / Fred Paris and The Restless Hearts
14 Devil With An Angel's Smile / The Intruders
15 I'm Gonna Stay / The Visitors
16 I'm Over You / Jan Bradley
17 When The Hurt Comes Back / The Heartstoppers
18 My Heart Is Broken / The Four Dudes
19 Troubled Child / Barbara Mason
20 I've Got My Baby / The Hytones

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario