Search

VA-South Side Soul Vol. 2

VA-South_Side_Soul_Vol._2-1963
Tracklist
01 Lonely Eyes / PRETENDERS
02 Take It From me / TRACI
03 Just To Keep You Satisfied / THE MONITORS
04 Wait Till I Get There / TIPPIE AND THE WISEMEN
05 Never Could You Be / THE IMPRESSIONS
06 Chapel Bells Are Calling / THE INSIDERS
07 I´m So Devoted / THE EPSILONS
08 Never Will I (Make My Baby Cry) / THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN
09 The Valley Of My Sleep / ALAN D. FLORES
10 Go Now / HONEY & THE BEES
11 Hearts Were Made To Love / PRETENDERS
12 Betcha Can´t Guess Who / THE NEWCOMERS
13 And Now / THE JADES
13 Maybe Tomorrow / WILLIE G.
15  I´ve been Trying / THE MAYFIELD SINGERS
16 I´ll Take You Back / THE ENJOYABLES
17 Desperate For Your Affection / THE CEASARS
18 I Don´t Want To Have To / BARBARA & THE BROWNS
19  That´s A Good Reason / PRODUCT OF TIME
20  Let Your Heart Be The Judge / GODS GIFT TO WOMEN
21  That´s All / ALAN D. FLORES
22  I Wanna Be With You / BOBBY HILL
23  We´ve Been Together / CHICAGO GANGSTERS
24  You´ll Be Sorry / THE FASCINATORS
25  I Am Still Waiting / BOB MARLEY

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario