Search

VA-South Side Soul Vol. 3

VA-South_Side_Soul_Vol._3
Tracklist
01 COME HOME BABY / THE SONICS
02 I'M CONTROLLED BY YOUR LOVE / HELENE SMITH
03 LOVE GROWS BITTER / BILLY BUTLER
04 I'M WITHOUT A GIRL / THE MIGHTY MARVELOWS
05 I WANT MY BABY / THE PRESIDENTS
06 SINCE YOU'RE GONE / NOLAN STRONG & DIABLOS
07 TOO MUCH PRIDE / THE PERSIANS
08 PARALYZED / BETTY WRIGHT
09 I'M GONNA TELL THE WORLD / THE DONTELLS
10 MY BEST FRIEND'S MAN / DEE DEE SHARP
11 CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU / OTIS LEAVILL
12 WHAT ABOUT ME, BABY / THE PACESETTERS
13 I DESTROYED YOUR LOVE / SPECIAL DELIVERY
14 OUT OF MY LIFE / THE EXPRESSIONS
15 IT MUST BE LOVE / OTIS LEAVILL
16 IN LOVE IN VAIN / THE VOICE MASTERS
17 SHE'S MY LITTLE PLAYTHING / THE ESQUIRES
18 WILLING & ABLE / HELENE SMITH
19 HEY GIRL (WHERE ARE YOU GOING) / THE TOPICS
20 I CAN'T TAKE IT / CARLA THOMAS
21 JUST ENOUGH TO HURT ME / THE ASTORS

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario