Search

VA-South Side Soul Vol. 4

VA-South_Side_Soul_Vol._4-2000
Tracklist
01 Woe, Woe / The Sparks
02 My last letter / James Wayne & The Soul Soothers
03 Prove It / Mary Wells
04 What can U do for me / The Carpets
05 Let me Try / Odds & Ends
06 So in Love / The Festivals
07 This love in my heart / Gerald Trotter
08 Make up your mind / San Franciscos TKO's
09 I didn't Know / TNJ's
10 The End of Love / The Four Andontes
11 Love Sweet Love / Tyrone Ashley
12 Please don't go / Yvonne Carroll
13 My Lonely Girl / Jay Wiggins
14 Send my baby back / San Franciscos TKO's
15 Don't ever leave me / Superlatives
16 Man without knowledge / The Vanguards
17 I can't stand to see you cry / Joe Valentine
18 Time hasn't changed U / Carol Chandler
19 Mother said / The Ascots
20 Candy / Brothers of Soul
21 Then along came love / Smokey Robinson
22 One little dance / The Moovers

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario