Search

VA-South Side Soul Vol. 6

VA-South_Side_Soul_Vol._6
Tracklist
01 U must be a blessing / Albert Jones
02 Don't wake me up / Jack & the Mods
03 Cry Love / The Sweet & Innocent & The Memphis Mustangs
04 I love your love / The Equations
05 Too Sweet to be lonely / the Internationals
06 High Note / The Fantastics
07 Ain't that loving U / Al Campbell
08 I'm Still waiting / The Impressions
09 Just a bad thing / Janice Christian
10 Two Lovers / The Voice Masters
11 Girl Full of Charm / Soul Injection
12 So in love with U / Leroy Hudson
13 Crystal Blue Persuasion / The Invincibles
14 I'll Find Happiness / The Fabulous Mustangs
15 How to love a woman / The Mandells
16 That's how strong my love is / the Creations
17 Don't U forget you're my baby / The Spidells
18 I'll show U / William Bell
19 I call it love / The Pretenders
20 Baby boy / Buster Jones
21 Just another guy / Stage IV
22 U make me feel so good / The Creations
23 We got eachother / Barbara Mason & The Futures
24 Didn't I / Darondo
25 L.O.V.E. / the black Conspirators

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario