Search

VA-South Side Soul Vol. 7

VA-South_Side_Soul_Vol._7
Tracklist
01 to make me happy (part 1) / The God father Strivers
02 One Woman / Joann Garrett
03 To Choose / Gene Chandler
04 I sit in my room / Soul Crusaders
05 Thank you baby / Singing Principle
06 Do it right the first time / Stan Beverly
07 Say that you love me one more time / The Jives
08 don't laugh if I cry at your party / Tomiko
09 one like mine / Salas bros & Jaguars
10 My love / Malibus
11 wait a minute / new day
12 mountain of love / Billy stewart
13 I don't deserve a boy like you / Barbara English
14 Gotta get rid of you / JJ Barnes
15 Miss america stand up / white family band
16 just a little closer / Archie Bell & the Drells
17 Love song / Mandell
18 Espera un tantito / The Jives
19 express your love / the sweet & innocent
20 what kind of girl / the showstopping supersonics
21 time keeps ticking / Robert taylor
22 much better off than i've ever been / ruby and the romantics
23 years of tears / frank polk
24 I'm hip to you baby / Tony & Lynn

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario