Search

VA-South Side Soul Vol. 9

VA-South_Side_Soul_Vol._9
Tracklist
01 Please Don't Go (Ruby Sherry) / Ruby Sherry
02 My Precious World (Smokey 007 & His Exciters) / Smokey 007 & His Exciters
03 If This Is What You Want, Go Ahead (Nat Brown) / Nat Brown
04 The Time Is Right For Love (Bobby Reed) / Bobby Reed
05 Something About My Baby (The Sweets) / The Sweets
06 My Sweet Baby (The Mark-Keys) / The Mark-Keys
07 Falling In Love With Him (Chalottia Gilbert) / Charlottia Gilbert
08 Oh Girl (Sir Thompson) / Sir Thompson
09 Choose Me (The Debonettes) / The Debonettes
10 If I Don't Love You (Bobby Reed) / Bobby Reed
11 Lil Woman (Ronnie West) / Ronnie West
12 Feminine Ingenuity (Ruby Sherry) / Ruby Sherry
13 I Was Made To Love You (Theron & Derrell) / Theron & Derrell
14 Hurting Inside (Marvin L. Sims) / Marvin L. Sims
15 Hurry On Up Tomorrow (Tomorrows People) / Tomorrows People
16 Operator (Toby King) / Toby King
17 No One (The Thrills) / The Thrills
18 King For A Day (Danny White) / Danny White
19 We Belong Together (The Webs) / The Webs
20 Darling I Love You (Heptones) / Heptones
21 Thank You ( Artie Fullilove) / Artie Fullilove
22 You Make My Life A Sunny Day (Jaquelin Jones) / Jaquelin Jones
23 I Love You Yes I Do (Pat & Pam) / Pat & Pam
24 I Call It Love (The Tempos) / The Tempos
25 Love Meditation (Taste Of Love) / Taste Of Love
26 Cindy (Taste Of Love) / Taste Of Love
27 Walk Away Lover (Unlimited Four) / Unlimited Four

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario