Search

VA-Southland Love Jams 3 Addicted To You - 2008

VA-Southland_Love_Jams_3-Addicted_To_You-2008
Tracklist
01 I'm So Addicted To You / Angie B & Mr. Capone-E
02 Don't Take My Baby / L-Boy
03 Didn't Mean To Do You Wrong / Sleepy Malo, The Homie Stretch & Mister D
04 I Want To Know Your Name / Lil' Sicko & DTTX
05 Could've Been Your Man / Ese Bobby, Lil' Kasper, Mister D, Lil' Blacky & Nate Dog
06 Ride With Me / The Homie Stretch
07 I Don't Know (What You Gonna Do) / L.S.O.B.
08 Homie Love / Lil' Kasper
09 Don't Want You To Leave / Lil' Blacky & Lil' Sicko
10 She Wants To Roll With Me / Cuete Yeska & Eriq
11 Missing You / Mister D
12 I've Been Thinking About You / DTTX & Lil' Sicko
13 Yea Baby / Tattoo Ink.
14 If They Got Love / Kryptonite
15 I've Been Searching / Mister D

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario