Search

VA-South Side Soul Vol. 5

VA-South_Side_Soul_Vol._5
Tracklist
01 Lil Boy / Carla Thomas
02 I'm the exception to the rule / The Velvelettes
03 I wish i knew / Rocky brown & The Impacts
04 Do U love me (like U say U do) / Lee Fields & the Expressions
05 My life depends on U / The Passionettes
06 The Loser / Derrick Harriott
07 Honey dove / Lee Fields & the Expressions
08 Say yes / The Enkays
09 Oh how U hurt me / The Informers
10 Guess i'll never understand / Fletcher Walker III
11 Crying all by myself / William Bell
12 The La La song / Roddie Joy
13 My woman love / The impressions
14 I do / Linda Jones
15 I can't do enough / The Dells
16 Girls can't do what the guys do / Betty Wright
17 Born to love U / The Sensations
18 My Boy / Stylettes
19 What would U do / Walter Jackson
20 Love gonna pack up (and walk out) / The Persuaders
21 Little playgirl / The Playboys
22 I don't know why / Delroy wilson
23 Tommorrow may never come / The Spinners
24 Tell me so / Herb Johnson
25 I want to get back / Woman
26 Gloria / Young Mods

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario