Search

VA-Westside Oldies Volume 2 (1960´s 70´s San Antonio Westside Sound)

VA-Westside_Oldies_Volume_2-1960_s_70_s_San_Antonio_Westside_Sound
Tracklist
01 Image Of Love / The Valiants
02 I'm Not A Fool Anymore / TK Hulin
03 Phases Of Time / Joe Jama
04 Just A Dream / Sunny & The Sunliners
05 Sad Little Boy / The Three Dudes
06 Your Tender Lips / The Royal Jesters
07 Cross My Heart / Sunny & The Sunliners
08 If My Teardrops Could Talk / Sonny Ace & The Twisters
09 Mercy Baby / Charlie & The Jives
10 My Baby's Gone / The Heartbeats
11 Please Forgive Me / Al & The Exclusives
12 Love At First Sight / The Latinliners
13 Gee Baby / George Ray & The Rockin' Ravens
14 Brown Eye Girl / Randy Garaby
15 Pledging My Love / Shorty & The Corvettes
16 Rags To Riches / Sunny & The Sunliners
17 I Can't Do Enough / The Entertainers
18 To Late To Forgive / J Jay & The Del Tones
19 I Never Found A Girl / Sunny & The Sunliners
20 This Is My Story / The Valentines
21 What To Do / Little Henry
22 Baby Somethings Wrong / Danny & The Dreamers
23 I'm A Fool To Care / Sunny & The Sunliners
24 Lonely Street / TK Hulin
25 Lasso Twist / Sunny & The Sunliners

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario