Search

VA-Westside Oldies Volume 3 (1960´s 70´s San Antonio Westside Sound)

VA-Westside_Oldies_Volume_3-1960_s-70_s_San_Antonio_Westside_Sound
Tracklist
01 Til The End Of Time / The Sunglows
02 Only One / Henry Pena & The Kasuals
03 Can't Get You Off My Mind / Doc & Sal
04 Should I Take You Home / Sunny & The Sunglows
05 I'll Come Running / Henry Pena & The Kasuals
06 To Each His Own / The Sounds
07 Slowly But Surely / Henry Pena & The Kasuals
08 The One Who's Hurting Is You / Sunny & The Sunliners
09 A Thousand Miles Away / Gilbert & The Blue Notes
10 You Went Away / Oscar Martinez
11 Just Because / Augustine Ramirez
12 Give Him Up / Little Jr. Jesse
13 No One Else But You / The Eptones
14 Won't You Tell Me / Sunny & The Sunliners
15 Daydream / Dino & The Del Tones
16 All I Do Is Cry / The Playboys
17 I'll Never Forget Her / The Latintones
18 Outside Looking In / Sunny & The Sunliners
19 I Won't Love You Again / Dimas Garza
20 Tell Her / Danny Segovia
21 My Love / Danny & The Tejanos
22 Tell Me / Jesse & The Crystals
23 Got You On My Mind / Sunny & The Sunliners
24 La Bamba / Gilbert Rodriguez
25 Linda Lou / Ricky Vee & The Stardusters

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario