Search

VA-Westside Oldies Volume 5 (1960´s-70´s San Antonio Westside Sound)

VA-Westside_Oldies_Volume_5-1960_s-70_s_San_Antonio_Westside_Sound
Tracklist
01 Love Me / The Sunglows
02 Say That You Love Me / George Ray & The Rocken Ravens
03 Token Of Love / Sunny & The Sunliners
04 Lonely Nights / TK Hulin
05 Hard Times / Noble Watts
06 If You Ever Need Me / Doug Sham
07 Come Back To Me / The Playboys
08 Talk To Me / Sunny & The Sunliners
09 Nothing Can Take The Place Of You / The Latinglows
10 Girl I Can't Forget / The Royal Jesters
11 Someone Who Cares / The Royal Five
12 I Need And Love You / The Precisions
13 I Want A Girl / The Mad Lads
14 It's Too Late / Sunny & The Sunliners
15 Little Girl / Sonny Ace & The Twisters
16 Falling In Love With You / Playboys
17 Pledging My Love / Alfonso & Ruben Ramos
18 A Dream / Sunny & The Sunliners
19 Listen Sweet Thing / Danny & The Tejanos
20 My Angel Of Love / The Royal Jesters
21 You Were My Everything / Ricky Davila
22 Why Why Why / Doug Sham
23 For The Good Times / Sunny & The Sunliners
24 Tonk Game / Hank Marr
25 Thru Right And Thru Wrong / Big Ralph & The Gigalos

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario