Search

VA-Chicano Soul: San Antonio's Westside Sound Volume 2 (Sweet Soul Chicano Style! 1961-1970)

VA-Chicano_Soul_San_Antonio's_Westside_Sound_Volume_2_(Sweet_Soul_Chicano_Style!_1961-1970)
Tracklist
01 'TAint No Big Thing / Rickey Vee & The Stardusters
02 To Each His Own / Sounds
03 Only One / Henry & The Kasuals
04 No One Else / Eptones
05 Cross My Heart / Sunny & The Sunliners
06 Can't Get You Off Of My Mind / Doc & Sal
07 Listen Sweet Thing / Danny & The Tejanos
08 Laughing To Keep From Crying / Doc & Sal
09 I Can't Do Enough / Entertainers
10 Someone Who Cares / Royal Five
11 I Want You Around / Royal Jesters
12 I Need You / Royal Knights
13 My Dream / Doc & Sal
14 Cry Baby / Little Jr Jesse & His Tear Drops
15 Making Me Cry / Eptones
16 Baby I'm So Lonely / Sunny & The Sunliners
17 Sad Little Boy / The Three Dudes
18 As Time Goes By / Rick & The Sonics
19 An Angel Like You / Cruisers
20 My Heart Remembers / Spider & The Playboys
21 Say That You Love Me / George Jay & The Rockin' Ravens
22 We Go Together / Royal Jesters
23 Daydream / Dino & The Del-Tones

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario