Search

VA-Chicano Soul. Texas Group Treasures Volume 1 (Soul Music Chicano Style! 1963-1970)

VA-Chicano_Soul_Texas_Group_Treasures_Volume_1-(Soul_Music_Chicano_Style_1963-1970)
Tracklist
01 I'm Gonna Miss You / Volumes
02 Thank You For The Memories / Ray & The Blue Notes
03 Just One More Time / Dukes
04 Have You Heard / Little Joe & The Latinaires
05 Wild Onions / Fats & The All-Stars
06 Queen Of My Heart / Jr. & The Starlites
07 You Keep Me Hanging On / Steve Jordan
08 La La Te Amo / Los Rondels
09 Together / Sal de Leon & The Centennials
10 I Need You / Chuck & The Dots
11 Why Don't You Write Me / Johnny & The Sinceres
12 So Much On My Mind / Willie & The Dots
13 I'll Show You How To Love Me / Heartbreakers
14 Pretend / Skytones
15 Everyday Of My Life / Rocky Gil & The Bishops
16 Crying Over You / Broken Hearts
17 Let It Be Me / Carlos Landin & The Rondels
18 I've Never Been So In Love / Volumes
19 She's My Woman, She's My Girl / Paul Rios & Rivieras
20 Greetings / George Jay & The Rockin' Ravens

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario