Search

VA-Lost Ladies Of Soul Vol. 2

Lost_Ladies_Of_Soul_Vol._2
Tracklist
01 I'm Not Afraid Of Love / Sharon Clark & The Product Of Time
02 I Know About Her / The DC Blossoms
03 Don't You Leave Me Baby / The Founders
04 Let Him Go / Sherri Gibbs & The Qouvans
05 I Want To Get Back / Candace Love
06 You're Acting Kind Of Strange / The Chappells
07 That's Why I Cry / Karen Small
08 You Come To Me In The Rain / Faye Hill & The Hill Sisters
09 Love Changes / Charlene & The Soul Serenders
10 Just Another Reason / The Fascinations
11 I'm Hip To You / The Jelly Beans
13 It Won't Take Much / Linda Jones
14 After Laughter / Wendy Rene
15 New Lover / Jackie Ross
16 Hey Boy (I Love You) / Cynthia & The Imaginations
17 To Get You Back Again / Karen Small
18 I'm Sorry / Mary Wells
19 It's Been A Long Time / The Elgins

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario