Search

VA-Lost Soul Oldies Vol 1 - 1999

VA-Lost_Soul_Oldies_Vol._1-1999
Tracklist
01 Really Really Love You / Ronnie Walker
02 Peek-A-Boo / Desciples Of Soul
03 But Then You Left Me / Shades Of Sensation
04 Boy and Gir / Gin And The Gents
05 Keep an Eye on Your Close Friend / Intensive Heat
06 Fantasy of Love / Profits
07 When I Had You Baby / Soul Sensation
08 O My Love Sweet Love / The Determinations
09 I'm Gonna Make You Mine / Johnny And The Soul Malibus Daniel
10 Hey Girl You've Won My Heart / Masterplan
11 There Is a Beauty / Frankie & The Spindles
12 How Can I Get over a Fox Like You / The Icemen
13 I Don't Want to Slip Away / Cleaveland And The Soul Sets Martin
14 Think Back / The Attractions
15 Why Do You Have to Go? / The Rhythm Rascals
16 I'll Come Running Back to You / C.O.D.'s
17 Dreams of a Shoeshine Boy / Light Drivers
18 I Don't Wanna Cry / After Hours
19 A Broken Heart / Day-Tones
20 You Can Do Me Some Good / Class Mates
21 I Don't Wanna Go / Little Mr. Lee And The Cherokees
22 Mr. Moonlight / Friendly People
23 Cause I'm Loving You / The Marvells

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario