Search

VA-Lost Soul Oldies Vol. 10 - 2001

VA-Lost_Soul_Oldies_Vol._10-2001
Tracklist
01 I'll Take A Chance On You / The Inspirations
02 You're My Wonder Fullness / The Committee
03 Please Take This Heart Of Mine / The Topics
04 Lonely World / Billy and the Hiliners
05 You're The One / The Candi Bars
06 I can't Take No Chances / The Chosen Few
07 Let Me Try / Crosstown Express
08 A Love That's Real / Emory & The Dynamics
09 I'm In Love Oh Yes I´Am / Little Melvin & The Boleros
10 With A Little Love And Trust / Sam & Deb
11 Just An Illusion / The Earls INC
12 Girl, I Want U To Remember / The Main Events
13 Music Revolution / The Delighters
14 Yesterdays Love Is Over / Hearts of Stone
15 Let's Get Married / Jimmy Conner
16 There's Going To Be A  Wedding / The New Yorkers
17 I Want To Be Free / Connie McGill & Visions
18 When i Say Goodbye / Jerry & Willa
19 You Can't Help But Fall In Love / The Contributors of Soul
20 Dearest One / The C Quents
21 Night After Night / The Blendells

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario