Search

VA-Lost Soul Oldies Vol. 12

VA-Lost_Soul_Oldies_Vol._12
Tracklist
01 What Can I Do / Harvey & The Phenomenals
02 Promise That You'll Wait / Skip Jackson & The Shantons
03 What More Can I Say / The Notations
04 It's To Late For Love / The Vanguards
05 I'm Not Ready To Settle Down / The Cheers
06 It's Just A Picture / The Intrepids
07 It's The Only Way / The Manhattans
08 Don't Forget About Me Baby / Jeff Dale
09 Something To Remember You By / The Legends
10 Sunday / George Kerr
11 Lonely Weatherman / The Premiers
12 I'll Be Gone / Tommy Tucker
13 This Is My Prayer / Soul Ones
14 Warm Summer Nights / The Stimulators
15 No Friends At All / The Chapells
16 What Would You Do / Benny Johnson & His Soul Serenaders
17 Have You Ever Told Her / Billy Sol
18 Your Search Is Over / The Group From Queens
19 If I Had Another Chance / The Fabuleers

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario