Search

VA-Lost Soul Oldies Vol. 13

VA-Lost_Soul_Oldies_Vol._13
Tracklist
01 Like Clouds / The Districts
02 Raining Teardrops / The Rockmasters
03 I Hear A Melody / Spice Of Life
04 Don't Leave Me / Bob & Gene
05 Give My Love A Try / Ray Lewis
06 Silly / Creation
07 I've Got To Be Loved / The Green Berets
08 Ill Step Aside / Moments Of Truth
09 Lets Take A Chance / The High Keys
10 Sad Girl / Curtis & The Show Stoppers
11 I Won't Love You Again / Dimas III
12 Something Special / Four Shades
13 Shattered Dreams / The Endeavors
14 I'll Be Sweeter Tomorrow / The Dapps
15 You Can't Keep A Good Man Down / Tyrone Davis
16 Lets Try Making Love / The Elements Of Love
17 My Girl, Shes A Fox / The Icemen
18 I Can't See Me Without You / The Impalas
19 I Don't Want To Be Left On The Outside / Finess
20 You Aint Coming Back / The Zircons
21 Check Me Out / The Smith Brothers
22 Just One Time / New Sound
23 Of All The Hearts / Black And Blue
24 Are You Ready / The Chapells

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario