Search

VA-Lost Soul Oldies Vol. 14

VA-Lost_Soul_Oldies_Vol._14
Tracklist
01 One More Chance / The Masqueraders
02 I've Tried / The Rappers
03 Cold Cold Love / Jeri & Joe
04 Mad At The World / The Epsilons
05 What Am I / The Gifts
06 Little Girl / Lee Washington
07 Mothers Only Daughter / The Jades
08 Try To Understand / Little Hank
09 Why Did I Go / Kool Blues
10 How Much I Love You / Son Of Darkness
11 Our Love Used To Be / The Royal Esquires
12 Put Another Dime In The Parking Meter / Bobby F
13 The Ground That Your Walking On / The Vanguards
14 Trust In Me Baby / Soul Superiors
15 I'm Not Like The Others / Little Jimmy Gandy
16 Give A Little Love / Marvin & Tammi
17 No Time (Alt. Take) / The Gliders
18 Remember The Rain / The 21st Century
19 Over My Dead Body / Benny & Tina
20 The Sly,Slick & The Wicked / Doug Haynes
21 There's Something The Matter / Cynthia & The Imaginations
22 It's All Over / Walter Jackson

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario