Search

VA-Lost Soul Oldies Vol. 2 - 1999

VA-Lost_Soul_Oldies_Vol._2-1999
Tracklist
01 Girl I Can't Forget / The Royal Jesters
02 You're a Woman / Uptown Syndicate
03 You're the One I Need / Positive Sounds
04 Baby You Belong to Me / The Nu-Luvs
05 I Feel So Good Inside / Techniques 4
06 This Love Is for Real / Hands of Time
07 Love of a Girl / The Emotions
08 This Must Be Love / Creshendos
09 I Need Your Ove / Vegas
10 Lost on a Highway / Final Seconds
11 Love's Gonna Do You In / The Autographs
12 I Loved You Girl / The Chandlers
13 Hey Love [Live] / Sound Experience
14 Take a Miracle / Kickin' Mustangs
15 Let It All Out / James Conwell
16 I Thought She Loved Me / The Capitols
17 Blind over You / Bobby Wade
18 Ooh Baby / Lawrece & The Arabians

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario