Search

VA-Lost Soul Oldies Vol. 3 - 1999

VA-Lost_Soul_Oldies_Vol._3-1999
Tracklist
01 Stranger At My Door / The Fuller Brothers
02 Time After Time / Step by Step
03 You Played The Part Of A Loser / Congenial Four
04 My Baby / The Limitations
05 I Almost Blew My Mind / Positive sounds
06 Ooh Baby Baby / The Magnificent 7
07 Look At Her Now / The United Four
08 I Done Told U Baby / Soul Majestics
09 Take A Step / Aesop's Footsteps
10 U Found Your Another Fool / The Elgins
11 I Made Up My Mind / The Cheers
12 Let's Play House / Tony Drake
13 Please Don't Go / Soul communicators
14 City Of Stangers / Chuch Corby
15 There's Nothing Better Than Love / Magic Tones
16 Goin' Goin Gone / The Broadways
17 Second Hand Happiness / James Conwell
18 How Could U Hurt Me Soul / The Marvells

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario