Search

VA-Lost Soul Oldies Vol. 4 - 1999

VA-Lost_Soul_Oldies_Vol._4-1999
Tracklist
01 You Have Everything / The Metaphors
02 Bring It Home to Daddy / Fred & Restless Hearts Parris
03 So Glad You're Home / Superbs
04 The Tables Have Turned / 125th St Candy Store
05 This Is the Ending of Our Love Love / Siberians
06 Without You / Ultimations
07 Gotta Get Away / Billy & Blood Knots
08 Of All the Hearts / Deceptions
09 Together That's the Only Way / LaBeat Prod. Team
10 I'll Take You Back / Cool Sounds
11 Did I Make a Mistake / Revlons
12 My Foolish Little Heart / Sandy & Pebbles
13 I'm Not Gonna Be Anybody's Fool / Harlem Meat Co.
14 Reach Out / Spice
15 I've Made up My Mind / Paramount Four
16 Give Me Another Chance / New Concepts
17 Wonderful to Be Loved / Ice Cold Love
18 Yesterday Standing by, Pt. 1 / These Gents
19 Yesterday Standing by, Pt. 2 / These Gents

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario