Search

VA-Lost Soul Oldies Vol. 6 - 1999

VA-Lost_Soul_Oldies_Vol._6-1999
Tracklist
01 Pretty Little School Girl / Emory & The Dynamics
02 Give It a Chance to Grow / Toppiks
03 Yes I Do / Blue Lights
04 Look up, Look Down / Soft Touch
05 All Roads Lead to Heartbreak / The Symphonics
06 I Can't Wait / Dontells
07 You Stood Me Up / The Specials
08 Someone / Lovers
09 Thinking About My Baby / The Geminiles
10 When Your Baby's Gone / Billy & Infinity Butler
11 Where You Live / The Flairs
12 How Do You Say Goodbye / Heartbreakers
13 Please Baby Please / Sensations
14 A New World Beautiful / Donald Jenkins
15 I Can't Tell a Lie / Gas Light
16 This Love / Joy Tones
17 I Shed a Tear / Hart, Don & Shorter, James
18 Sugar (Don't Take Away My Candy) / Jive 5

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario