Search

VA-Lost Soul Oldies Volume 15

VA-Lost_Soul_Oldies_Vol._15
Tracklist
01 Keep Trying / The Scorpions
02 Why Little Girl / The Contacts
03 Mad About The Girl / Four Corners
04 Tell Me / The Circulations
05 This Time / Family Connection
06 Faded Memory / Verble Domino
07 I Have No Right To Love You / Marjorie Ingram
08 What Can You Do For Me / The Mandells
09 Sad Feelings / Cicero blake
10 I'll Be Right There / The Bannivilles
11 Woman Come Home / The Vanguards
12 I've Been Trying / The Notations
13 Crying Baby Wont Help The Hurt / Si-Berians
14 I'm In Love / Len Woods
15 I't Wont Work Out Baby / The Lost Souls
16 Don't Leave / Bobby Sansom
17 Just and Illusion / The Illusions
18 Girl You Better Hurry / The Perfections
19 I Find Myself Falling In Love / Mighty Elegant
20 Lost Her Love / Family Connection
21 I Can't Have You / Tempting 5
22 Look Over Your Shoulder / The Implaments
23 Too Sweet To Be Lonely / Ray Lewis
24 Fool For Your Love / The Specials
25 I Never Had A Girl / Ripples & Waves

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario